Scoot and Ride is brought to you by PT Roswell Mitra Perkasa. We want to be part of their joy and happiness, so here we are with Scoot and Ride. Going back into the year of 2010, looking for mobility concepts driver by user needs, a team of Austrian designers came up with the first sketch to convert a kids’ scooter into a balance bike.
The first Highwayfreak was born after two years of intensive test and design development. Plenty of prototypes produce the birth of Scooter Bike.
There has been plenty of good inspirations that kept our imagination grows. We want to enable kids to use the functionality of two products at the same time, the function to scoot as well as the function to ride. Consequently most of attention was drawn towards creating one fully fledged product without compromising any benefits of a normal scooter or a normal bike.
Our goal is to ensure both functions – scooter & bike – as mentioned, available at the same time which means anytime, everywhere and without the need of any tool.
Today we improve our range with innovative and useful features and extend our range following our users passion, simply pushing a button forward to convert a scooter into a bike or reverse.
Kids love to play and everybody knows how often they like to change their game. We love to support them.
To be Indonesia’s leading company in toddler and kid industry.
- PT Roswell Mitra Perkasa seeks to develop and provide safest products for toddler and kid that will support their learning journey.
- We strive to grow our business with the same honesty and integrity we use to control our products.
- At PT Roswell Mitra Perkasa, we’re not just committed to our products, we recognize our responsibility to parents and children in Indonesia – to better lives of our customers, our distributors and the community we serve
Scoot and Ride Goals
- Scoot and Ride aims to innovate and create new ways for children to stay active and explore beyond their imagination.
- To enable kids to use the functionality of two products at the same time.